Thank you for your interest in joining the fight against hunger!
What are the requirements to become a partner agency?
- Must be a 501C3, as recognized by the IRS with a letter of determination (insert sample) or complete the Church Qualifier Form (insert form)
- Attend the Partnership Interest Meeting. Pre-registration is required. This meeting is held every 2nd Tuesday of the month 9:00am-11:00am at 4446 Entrepot Blvd., Tallahassee. You may register below:
- Have a temperature controlled facility with a locked room to store food on shelves.
- Maintain, at a minimum, quarterly pest control from a licensed professional.
- If the site is a pantry, the pantry must be open to the public a minimum once per month.
- Adhere to Civil Rights and Food Safety protocol.
- Must have a working computer with internet access and staff/volunteers with computer experience.
What is the application process?
- After attending the Partnership Interest Meeting, you may complete the online application below:
- Applications are reviewed the first week of each month. You will be notified of your application status following the review.
- Upon acceptance, an on-site review will be conducted.
- After all steps are complete, attendance is required for all food pantry staff and volunteers at the New Partner Orientation.
If you have additional questions, please email AgencyRelations@FightingHunger.org.
Once you have logged in, please go back up to the partner agency tab for additional drop down items.
Login into the Partner Agency Portal