Where to Find Food When You Need It

If you, or someone you know needs nutritional assistance, you can use this map to locate a pantry near you or view our

Pantry List.

Temporary Agency Updates 3.23.20

If you represent an agency and would like to update your listing, please contact our Agency Relations Team.

Other crisis assistance and services (employment, child care, heating assistance, etc.)

Contact United Way 2-1-1 Big Bend, a free and confidential service.

Dial 2-1-1 or 850-617-6333


Additional food through government programs

Contact Second Harvest to find out if you are eligible for a federal program that can help you stretch your food dollars farther.

Commodity Supplemental Food Program

Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)

For low-income adults 60 years of age and older. A monthly box of food can be picked up at a variety of locations in our service area. Please call 850-562-3033, ext. 255 for more information.

summer-meals-program logo

Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)

Providing summer meals for kids up to age 18 who participate in free or reduced-price lunch options when school is in session. Use the Summer Meal Map (insert link) to find free meal sites near you, or call or text 850-562-3033, ext. 214, for locations.